Grade 70 Clevis Grab Hook with Safety Latch A330N China Manufacturer G70 Forged Steel Chain Hooks
- The latch ensures that the hook will not slip off.
- Do not exceed the working load limit.
- Not to be used for overhead lifting.
- Make Sure the Hook Size and Chain Diameter are Compatible before Attaching to Load.
- Use with chain for towing, pulling and dragging
- Designed for grade 70 chain or lower grade chain
Looking for Grade 70 Grab hook with latch manufacturer in china? We are always there for you! For any more help, e-mail our specialists at [email protected] for assistance.
What are clevis grab hook with Latch?
G70 hooks with safety locks are used to join individual pieces of chain by hooking them to a link in the chain or to shorten the length of the chain. The safety latch ensures that the hook does not slip out.
What’s the use of Grade 70 Grab hook with safety latch?
Clevis grab hook with Safety Latch has a special clasp that prevents the chain from being released or re-hooked when removed. When the spring-actuated end of the fork head is pressed, the lock opens and slides up and down. Galvanized and finished with a gold chrome finish, making it easy to identify it as a grade 70 product. Ideal for mooring applications; not approved for overhead lifts
You May Also Like: Clevis Grab Hook Grade 70 Yellow Zinc-Plated A330