RTJ Cluster Hooks Maufacturer Grade 70 Forged Steel, Safe Working Load 4800 LBS.
Weight(Kg) : 1.03
Mini J Hook
|Inner Length||Inner Width||Wire Dia|
- Use one or two large links to connect three hooks together.
- Do not exceed the working load limit.
- Not to be used for overhead lifting.
- Make Sure the Hook Size and Chain Diameter are Compatible before Attaching to Load.
- Use with chain for towing, pulling and dragging
- Designed for grade 70 chain or lower grade chain
Looking for RTJ Cluster Hooks Maufacturer in china? We are always there for you! For any more help, e-mail our specialists at [email protected] for assistance.
What are RTJ cluster hooks?
The RTJ Cluster hook is a specific hook for car tie down securement. These hooks are for frame rails and unibodies. The R hook is for Ford, T hook for GM and Chysler, and the J hook is for foreign cars.
RTJ Cluster Hook has 3 hooks (RTJ) and large links attached together. Each towing hook has its own application. Link at top is with a diameter of 3/8″ or 11mm. And the extra enlarged Link provides a convenient connection point.
You May Also Like: R Hook Grade 70 Forged Steel 5/16”/8mm, WLL 4700LBS.