DIMENSIONS OF SHACKLE ANCHOR TYPE:
|Size||Working||Weight||Dimensions (in.)||Tolerance +/-|
SOME COMMON TYPES OF SHACKLES USED FOR LIFTING
- Screw Pin Shackles: These shackles have a threaded pin that can be easily unscrewed to open the shackle and attach it to the lifting equipment. The pin is then screwed back in to secure the connection.
- Bolt-Type Shackles: Bolt-type shackles have a removable bolt that passes through the ears of the shackle to secure the connection. These shackles are known for their high strength and are often used for heavy lifting applications.
- Safety Pin Shackles: Safety pin shackles have a pin that is secured with a safety cotter pin or a similar locking mechanism. This ensures that the pin remains in place during lifting operations, reducing the risk of accidental disconnection.
- Bow Shackles: Bow shackles have a “U” shaped design with a larger loop or “bow” shape, providing more clearance for attaching lifting equipment. They are commonly used when the lifting angle is at an angle or when more space is required to attach the equipment.
- D Shackles: D shackles have a “D” shaped design and are named so because they resemble the letter “D.” They have a narrower loop compared to bow shackles and are often used in situations where a compact connection point is required.
Professional Anchor Shackle Supplier in China
Kailipu is one of the most professional shackle supplier in China, we supplies hundreds of high tensile lifting and towing shackles. Among them, the G209, G210, G2130, G2150, European Large D, BK shackles are the most representative. Meanwhile, our specifications range from 0.33 tons to 500 tons, which covers almost all sizes you will need. If you are looking for a professional shackle supplier, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].